Health & Wellbeing
Our aims to improve the Health and Wellbeing of our pupils in 2017 are:
- Ensure all our children consistently access a healthy snack.
- Ensure all our children consistently access a healthy lunch box.
- Ensure that Studio Club food reflects the values of healthy eating we are promoting as a school.
- Encourage fitness through increased club provision.
- Communicate our vision for Health, Fitness & Well-Being with our community
- Expand our provision to support Mental Well Being
Healthy Snacks – Updated March 2017
Mrs Burdett and I dropped into Years 3-6 this morning just to see how we were getting on with our plan to have healthy snack at break time. 99.9% of our children who were eating snack were having a healthy snack, which is brilliant news. Thank you for your support with this
Fruit (apples, oranges, grapes, tomatoes)
Fruit bars that state on the packaging that they are 1 of your 5 a day
Cereal or fruit bars that are low in fruit and high in sugar
We would like to say a big thank you for your continued support.