Wrap Around Care
Wrap Around Care in The Breakfast and Afterschool Club (Studio Club) is open Monday to Friday term time only,
from 8.00—8.45am before school and 3.15—6.00pm after school.
- A safe and well-equipped environment
- A calm and happy atmosphere
- Warm, consistent care
- Quality resources and activities
- Easy drop off and collection
- Delivery to and or collection from your child’s classroom
- Friendly and welcoming staff
- We are able to accept childcare vouchers. (Please contact our finance department for details: 01604 978120)
- A full information pack to include registration form, contact details and behaviour agreement is available from the school office
- Morning session £4.00 per morning including breakfast.
- Evening session £10.50 to include snack, drink and activities and £8 per additional sibling
- All fees payable one term in advance (6 Terms per year)
Queries can be directed to Mrs Tamlyn Rodrigues; email@example.com
To apply for a place:
- By completion of Studio Club Application Form which can be obtained from the school office and returned to Mrs Rodrigues or Mrs Smith at Studio Club.
- If the Club is over subscribed names will be kept on a waiting list.
- Pupils must be aged between 4 and 11 on the first day of term.
- 4 weeks notice in advance in writing of withdrawal, or changes in attendance.